Tenders and Quotations
- All bidders who download any bid opportunity from the City of Niagara Falls Bid
Opportunities Web Page are to check this page often for any changes or addendums.
It is the bidders sole responsibility to access this Web Page and download any changes
or addendums to any bid opportunity. Any bids received that do not include posted
addendums and/or change notices may be rejected.
- The Registered Bidder Application is for information purposes only. The City does
not promise nor guarantee that bidders will be notified of any upcoming bid opportunities
if they complete the Registered Bidder Application. It is the sole responsibility
of each bidder to check this Web Page often to review any open bid opportunities.
- In order to view our documents, you will require:
- Software from Microsoft or Adobe must be used to properly view/edit the files downloaded.
Software from other vendors may not format the files properly.
- Microsoft Excel (or the FREE Excel Viewer)
Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Bidders may download Quotations and Request for Proposals in Microsoft Excel or
Adobe .PDF format and submit their bid submission, before the stipulated closing
date and time, either in paper or digital format.
A digital format bid submission is to be sent by E-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Quotation files must be returned in Microsoft Excel
A paper format bid submission may be faxed to 905-356-1774. Bidders wishing to send
or deliver a bid submission in paper format to the City must submit the document
in a sealed envelope using the address label or address information included in
the bid opportunity document
- Any electronic bid submission received by the City of Niagara Falls that has been
altered or does not exactly match the document as issued by the City of Niagara
Falls, will be rejected
- Tenders are usually posted for information purposes only. Bidders wishing to submit
a tender are to pick up the tender document(s) from the Supply and Services office
or Engineering office at the City Hall, 4310 Queen Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario.
- Downloading Instructions: For Adobe PDF and Microsoft Excel documents:
Right click on the underlined document file inside the Available Documents box.
In the pop-up box that appears, click on the “Save Target As” line and save the
file to your computer. Once the file is saved to your computer, it can be opened.
Save a copy of the completed document before sending the file by E-mail to the City
E-mail address stated above. DO NOT open the file directly on the City’s Web Page
and then try to copy it to your computer.
Microsoft Excel Documents usually have two (2) pages. The first page contains the
terms and conditions, bidders information and city address information. The second
page contains the specifications and unit pricing information. You can access each
page by clicking on the sheet numbered tags which appear at the bottom of the Excel
Important Documents and Links
Apply on-line to become a
Registered Bidder. If you have already applied to become a registered bidder in
the past, do not re-apply unless your information has changed.
Return to Top
View the last 12 months of Bid Opportunities
Recently Completed Opportunities
City of Niagara Falls | 4310 Queen Street | Niagara
| Canada | L2E 6X5 |
905-356-7521 | Contact Us