Canada Day Celebration
Let's Celebrate Canada Day - Tuesday, July 1, 2014
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- 8 am - 5K Run/Walk at Oakes Park at 8 a.m.
- 11 am - Canada Day Parade along Victoria & Queen, Downtown Niagara Falls!
- 12:30 pm – Opening Ceremonies on the Main Stage at Niagara Falls City Hall, Queen Street, Niagara Falls
- 11am – 5pm along Queen Street:
- Free Children’s Activities, Free Inflatables, Free Face Painting
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Car Show
- Food Vendors
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Wingfest
- BMX Demos
- Free Entertainment and More!
Celebrate our Canadian Heritage
Bring your civic and national pride and explore the fabulous activities and musical entertainment all day long along Queen Street in Niagara Falls!
Canada Day Eve
On Monday, June 30 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM, enjoy free music and concerts downtown. Canada Eve is brought to you by Celebrate Old Downtown.
For More Info
Not sure how to get to Niagara Falls? Get directions here and come join us!
For more Parade information, contact Lori Albanese, Community Development Coordinator at 905-356-7521, extension 3332 or email Lori.