Santa Claus Parade Art Contest
Located at the Niagara Falls Public Library, Victoria Branch, in the LaMarsh Room
Register online or drop off, mail, email completed form to:
Recreation & Culture Department
7150 Monstrose Road Unit 1
Niagara Falls, ON L2H 3M3
Download the Art Contest Registration Form / Poster and check out the TVCogeco Art Contest Video.
Phone: 905-356-7521 X 3336
Art Drop Off
Friday, November, 15 from 3:00 to 9:00 pm
Art Pick Up
Saturday, November 16 from 2:30 to 5:00 pm
- Fine Art (painting, drawing, photography, graphic & computer generated art)
- Carving, Sculpture, Mixed Media
- Green, Eco, Recycled, & Found Art.
- Children up to 12 years of age
- Youth 13-18 years of age
- Adult 19 years of age and up
Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each age group in each category.
Conditions and Terms of Entry
- Each artist may submit one work of art to the contest.
- Artwork must be original and completed within the last 12 months.
- Artwork must fit through a standard height door, no larger than 36" wide and 96" tall.
- Artwork must be labeled clearly on the back or underside (for blind judging purposes) with the artist’s name, age, and phone number.
- Artists must register for the art contest and artists under 18 years of age require a parent/guardian signature.
- Art must be delivered to the Niagara Falls Public Library, Victoria Branch, in the LaMarsh Room between 3 and 9 pm on Friday, November 15.
- Art must be picked up between 2:30 and 5 pm on Saturday, November 16. Any artwork remaining after November 16 will become the property of the City of Niagara Falls.
- Winner’s names and photos may be published in local media.
The City of Niagara Falls assures that reasonable care will be taken in the handling of all artwork but does not accept responsibility for loss or damage.
Open to all Niagara Falls Residents and students attending school in Niagara Falls. Free to enter the contest!