The City of Niagara Falls Mayorâ€™s Youth Advisory Committee (MYAC) will provide a voice for the youth of Niagara Falls, while advising Council of important recreational and social issues concerning the Cityâ€™s younger population.
- To keep Council informed of important matters affecting youth.
- To occasionally host youth workshops/forums, conduct surveys to address concerns and needs that affect youth.
- To act as a positive advocate for youth.
- To actively seek input from youth on important matters.
- To support events created by the Committee that relate to the mandate.
- To provide leadership experience for youth.
It is the vision of the Committee to provide a communication link between the youth of Niagara Falls and City Council and to encourage facilities and programs that will enhance the quality of life, health and well-being of the youth in our community.
Terms of Reference
Download the MYAC Terms of Reference.