Take Notice that tenders are invited for the purchase of the lands described below and will be received until 3:00 p.m. local time on May 11, 2016, at the Niagara Falls City Hall, 4310 Queen Street, Niagara Falls Ontario.
The tenders will then be opened in public on the same day as soon as possible after 3:00 p.m. at the Niagara Falls City Hall, 4310 Queen Street, Niagara Falls.
Description of Lands
- Roll No. 27 25 030 004 00100 0000; 5157-5159 Centre St; FIRSTLY: PIN 64345-0032(LT); Part Lot 63 Plan 11 Town of Niagara Falls as in RO442013; Niagara Falls; SECONDLY: PIN 64345-0104(LT); Part Lot 63 Plan 11 Town of Niagara Falls as in RO718050; Niagara Falls; File No. 14-21 - Minimum Tender Amount: $12,909.01 - View Map
- Roll No. 27 25 130 004 19238 0000; Montrose Rd; PIN 64260-0044(LT); Part Lot 10 Concession 7 Willoughby Part 27, 59R6480; S/T debts in RO574743; Niagara Falls; File No. 15-01 - Minimum Tender Amount: $7,649.04 - View Map
- Roll No. 27 25 130 001 05100 0000; PIN 64253-0226(LT); Lots 705 to 708 Plan 338 Willoughby; Niagara Falls; Landlocked; File No. 15-02 - Minimum Tender Amount: $6,191.85 - View Map
- Roll No. 27 25 070 011 00200 0000; 6236 Culp St; PIN 64356-0073(LT); Part Lot 76 Plan 40 Stamford; Part Lot 77 Plan 40 Stamford as in RO322423; S/T debts in RO322423; Niagara Falls; subject to Execution 98-01652, if enforceable; File No. 15-07 - Minimum Tender Amount: $17,004.88 - View Map
- REDEEMED Roll No. 27 25 010 004 06000 0000; 4611 Morrison St; PIN 64329-0212(LT); Lot 11 Block R Plan 999-1000 Town of Niagara Falls; Niagara Falls; File No. 15-08 - Minimum Tender Amount: $33,894.39
- REDEEMED Roll No. 27 25 020 010 07000 0000; 5196 Fourth Ave; PIN 64338-0214(LT); Lot 120 Plan 307 Niagara Falls; File No. 15-09 - Minimum Tender Amount: $35,959.84
Tenders must be submitted in the prescribed form and must be accompanied by a deposit in the form of a money order or of a bank draft or cheque certified by a bank or trust corporation payable to the municipality and representing at least 20 per cent of the tender amount.
Except as follows, the municipality makes no representation regarding the title to, crown interests, environmental concerns or any other matters relating to the lands to be sold. Responsibility for ascertaining these matters rests with the potential purchasers.
This sale is governed by the Municipal Act, 2001 and the Municipal Tax Sales Rules made under that Act. The successful purchaser will be required to pay the amount tendered plus accumulated taxes, HST if applicable and the relevant land transfer tax.
The municipality has no obligation to provide vacant possession to the successful purchaser.
For further information regarding tax sales and a copy of the prescribed form of tender, contact Ontario Tax Sales OR:
Coordinator of Tax
The Corporation of the City of Niagara Falls
4310 Queen Street
P.O. Box 1023
Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6X5
(905) 356-7521 Ext. 4302
Land Sales by Tender
Any Land sales by Tender (such as surplus lands) that would be offered in the City of Niagara Falls will be listed in the Public Notices section.