Carbon Monoxide Safety

Listen to this page

Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colourless, odourless and tasteless gas that is extremely dangerous to your health and can cause death. It is produced in our homes by fuel-burning appliances and the only way to ensure you are safe is by installing a carbon monoxide alarm in your home. There are new requirements in the Ontario Fire Code that require every home with a source of carbon monoxide (CO) to install and maintain alarms that can detect this deadly gas.

Review the following information to ensure that you and your family are protected from the silent killer today:

Carbon Monoxide is the silent killer