2016 Friday, July 1 Event Schedule
5km Run/Walk for St. John Ambulance at Oakes Park, Morrison Street
- 8:00 am - Registration at Oakes Park.
- 9:00 am - Run/Walk begins.
Downtown Niagara Falls
- 9:00 am - Citizenship Ceremony at the Seneca Queen Theatre.
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am - Niagara Falls Concert Band in front of the Niagara Falls Public Library on Victoria Avenue.
- 11:00 am - Parade begins.
- 12:20 pm - Parade ends at Queen Street and St. Clair Avenue.
Main Stage at City Hall on Queen Street
Hosted by Pete Dychtair and Rita Carrey
- 12:30 pm - Opening Ceremonies.
- 1:00 pm - Chicago Transit (Chicago tribute band).
- 2:00 pm - Rookie.
- 3:00 pm - The Kings.
- 4:00 pm - Entertainment concludes complimentary birthday cake, caricatures, face painting and Henna Tattoos.
- Listing coming soon.
- Free Water Station will be located at the children's inflatables at Queen Street and Erie Avenue.
- Pepper Palace WingFest at Taps on Queen in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Niagara Falls.
Niagara Arts Showcase
Local public art on display and for sale at Queen Street and St. Clair Avenue to Ontario Street.
Queen Street from Victoria Avenue to Crysler Avenue. Sponsored by Brock Ford Sales and Hosted by Cruising on the Q. The car show ill run from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Scotiabank Children’s Zone
- 11:00 am to 4:00 pm - Free Electronic Animal Rides.
- 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Free Children's Inflatables.
- 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Free Rock Climbing Wall.
- 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Free Family Mini-Putt.
- 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Free Face Painting.
- 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Reptile Kingdom.
- 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Legoland Play Area.
- 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Community Group Interactive Displays.
- 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm - Mad Science Fun Station.
- 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm - Circus Workshop (Isabella Hoops).
- 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Mad Science Fun Station.
- Free inflatables located at Queen Street and Erie Avenue.
Scotiabank Children’s Stage (Rosberg Family Park)
Hosted by Alyson Court
- 12:30 pm - Baby Boogie Family Dance Party.
- 1:00 pm - Story Time.
- 1:30 pm - Little Bubby.
- 2:00 pm - Mad Science Show.
- 2:30 pm - Princesses Elsa, Anna & Rapunzel (photos after).
- 3:30 pm - Ringmaster K & Kiki the Clown.
On Street Entertainment
Hosted by Paul Campigotto, Pat Mascarin, Janet Hassell and Judi Stamm
- 12:30 pm - Kobbler Jay.
- 1:00 pm - Flint & Isabella Show.
- 1:30 pm - Unicycle Show - Tom.
- 1:50 pm - Kobbler Jay.
- 2:30 pm - Treblaires Ladies Show Choir.
- 3:00 pm - Unicycle Show - Tom.
- 3:30 pm - Rumba Gipsy.
St. Clair Avenue
- 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00pm - Busker; The Mighty Mike Show.
- 12:45 pm - Paradisaea Aerial Dance.
- 1:10 pm - Cameron Lee.
- 1:30 pm - Paradisaea Aerial Dance.
- 1:45 pm - Randy Thomas.
- 2:15 pm - Paradisaea Aerial Dance.
EXTREME Music, Dance & Sports
Between Crysler Avenue and St. Clair Avenue
- 1:00 pm - Krusher BMX Stunt Team.
- 1:30 pm - Eclipse & DJ Boogie.
- 1:30 pm - Hoola Hoop Fun Zone.
- 2:00 pm - Antigravity Skateboard Demos.
- 2:30 pm - Hoola Hoop Fun Zone.
- 2:30 pm - Eclipse & DJ Boogie.
- 3:00 pm - Krusher BMX Stunt Team.
- 3:30 pm - Eclipse & DJ Boogie.
*Please note the above schedule is subject to change.
Canada Day along the Niagara Parks
In the evening by the Falls in Queen Victoria Park, Niagara Parks – Entertainment & Fireworks
- 6:45 pm - Cake Cutting Ceremony & Entertainment.
- 8:00 pm - Coca Cola Concert Series at the Illumination Tower Stage.
- 10:00 pm - Fireworks in Queen Victoria Park.
*Please also note that the Niagara Parkway will be vehicle free on Canada Day from Falls Avenue to Clifton Hill between 9:00 am to 11:00 pm.
For more Parade information, volunteer and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lori Albanese, Community Development Coordinator at 905-356-7521, extension 3332 or email Lori. Not sure how to get to Niagara Falls? Get directions and come join us!