Next Santa Claus Parade: Saturday, November 19, 2016
The 2015 Niagara Falls Santa Claus Parade was a huge success this year. More than 10,000 people of all ages lined the streets to enjoy the Parade. Thank you to all the community groups, schools, businesses and entertainers plus 100 volunteer elves having a blast in the Parade and behind the scenes. Special thanks to our generous community sponsors for their support! New this year, Sears Canada came on board and promoted their new winter Parkas in the Parade and at City Hall. You can also visit the City's Facebook page to view photos.
Santa Claus Parade TV air dates
TVCOGECO will air the parade on Saturday, November 28 at 4:00 pm and Sunday, November 28 at 11:00 am and Friday, December 24 at 9:00 am. Ontario viewers can visit TVCOGECO's Video On Demand Channel (Ch. 602) to view the Parade until January 1, 2016.
- Time of parade is from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- Set-up time for participants starts at 9:00 am along Armoury Street and Jepson Street.
- The Santa Meet & Greet is from 12:45 pm to 2:30 pm in front of City Hall (4310 Queen Street, Niagara Falls)
- The parade route will be Downtown Niagara Falls from Victoria Street to Queen Street, ending in front of City Hall.
- Parade poster is now available for download.
This year’s Parade will feature a new float for Mrs. Claus and amazing marching bands. Here are just a few of our terrific bands: Collingwood Collegiate Marching Band, Orchard Park High School Quaker Marching Band, Grimsby Pipe Band, PK Hummingbird Steel Orchestra and the Maraca’tall band. In addition, the parade will feature Stilt Walkers, Circus Jonathan, amazing Niagara Falls High School floats, the Zoosemobile and more! When you spot the 25’ Inflatable Big Bird and hear the Burlington Top Hat Marching Orchestra, you’ll know Santa is not far behind as our Grand Finale!
During the Parade:
- Tim Horton’s Mobile van will be selling coffee and hot chocolate for $1.25 each at Valley Way and Queen Street (donating all proceeds to local charities).
- The Salvation Army will be giving away free hot chocolate at the Rosberg Family Park (Queen & Erie)
- Free Face Painting, Balloons and Caricatures at Bella’s Café beside City Hall
- Canada Post will be collecting letters to Santa along the parade route. Remember to include a return address, so Santa can answer your letter!
- Project SHARE will be collecting food donations along the Parade route.
After the Parade at Niagara Falls City Hall (4310 Queen Street):
- Meet & Greet with Santa Claus.
- Check out the Sears Canada Parka Display.
- Visit the Ti-Cat Cheerleaders at the Scotiabank Tent.
- Pick up your City Parent Loot Bag (while supplies last).
- Drop by the GoodLife Fitness Tent.
- Visit the Minacs Tent.
Contact and more information
Please contact Lori Albanese at 905-356-7521 extension 3332 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Niagara Falls Santa Claus Parade has been recognized by Festivals
& Events Ontario as one of the Top 100 Festivals & Events in Ontario!