The Craft House Cafe is situated in the Coronation 50 Plus Recreation Centre on the corner of Summer St. and Main St.
We are pleased to offer our membership and the public a cafe where a light menu of breakfast items, soups, sandwiches and a daily hot special can be purchased. Our cafe is run entirely by volunteers who work hard to serve our customers.
The Cafe is open Monday to Friday from 9:00am - 2:00pm
Current Menu - September and October 2016
Daily Specials - Just $6.00
- Monday - Cabbage Rolls with Mashed Potatoes
- Tuesday - Shepherds Pie served with Salad or Coleslaw
- Wednesday - Beer Battered Haddock with Homemade Potato Wedhes and Coleslaw
- Thursday - Homemeade Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes and Vegetables
- Friday - Three Cheese Stuffed Shells, Garlic Toast and Salad
Daily fresh pies are also available as well as our famous butter tarts.