2015 Rain Barrel Sale is sold out!
The next Rain Barrel sale will be in the spring of 2017.
Benefits of Rain Barrels
Did you know that lawn and watering make up nealy 40% of total household water use during the summer? Rain barrels are a great way to conserve water! Diverting water from your downspout into a rain barrel allows you to capture and store rain water that can be used to water your flower beds and gardens. Rain is naturally soft water and devoid of minerals and, for this reason, plants respond very well to rainwater.
Features of the Rain Barrel
- Model: Forest City Models & Patterns Ltd. Raincatcher 4000
- Barrel-shaped heavy-duty, dark green plastic with interconnecting feature
- Bug screen and hose clip
- 205 litre capacity, approximately 32" high
- Child safe
- Overflow valve and hose to direct overflow rain away from house
- Approximately 24” diameter - fits in compact car
- Weighs approximately 10 lbs empty
- Minimum assembly required (attach overflow hose and dispensing hose using simple clamps provided)
Assembling your Rain Barrel