Revision to Riders Guide
To correct an inaccuracy in our posted rider's guide, passengers should be aware of the following revisions for Route 203. This route does not directly service the MacBain Centre, only the corner of McLeod and Montrose. As well, Route 203 only services the Wal-Mart Plaza on the outbound trip from Niagara Square.
September 2015 Route & Schedule Revisions
Route #101 - Added a trip from Main Street to Niagara Square at 6 PM
Route #102 - Reversed the pattern in and out of the Bus Terminal. Will travel inbound (east) via Bridge Street to the Bus Terminal and outbound (west) via Queen Street to Main Street. Will service the Morrison/Dorchester Hub via Morrison Street outbound to Main Street and inbound to the Bus Terminal.
Route #111 - Added a trip from the Morrison/Dorchester Hub to Niagara Square at 6:30 PM.
Route #111 and Route #113 are now interlined.
The Target Hub is now known as the Morrison/Dorchester Hub.
All changes are effective the week of September 6, 2015
Queen Street Cruise Nights
Effective Tuesday May 5 to Tuesday October 6, 2015, Queen St will be hosting a Cruise Night every Tuesday. The following routes will re-route:
- Rte #102 - Valley Way - Victoria - Queen - St. Lawrence - Park - Erie - Bus terminal
- Rte #104/#204 - Bus terminal - Erie - Queen - St. Clair - Park - St. Lawrence - Queen - regular route
- Purple Line - Bus Terminal - Erie - Queen - St. Clair - Park - St. Lawrence - Queen - Valley Way - Victoria - Queen - St. Lawrence - Huron - Ontario - Queen - regular route.
Additional Service Updates
- Fri, Aug 21, 2015 12:00 PM
- Temporary Bus Stops at Morrison/Dorchester Hub: Due to paving work beginning on Monday, August 24th, temporary bus stops will be in effect for the duration of the project. Please refer to www.niagarafalls.ca/living/transit for more details.
WEGO Bus Route Information
For information regarding the WEGO Visitor Transportation system and any detours
that may be in place for their system, please visit the WEGO Website.