The City of Niagara Falls has a special beat found throughout every corner of the City. It’s our heart, our soul, our love for this wonderful community! With so much to love about our City, we want to hear what makes Niagara Falls special to you! It can be a landmark, something cool about your neighbourhood, or about an awesome neighbour!
Send us a short video or photo testimonial that illustrates what you love about your City and you could win a $200 Gift Certificate to the Niagara Falls restaurant of your choice!
The I Love MyCity Contest is free to enter and open to residents of all ages and skills. Snap us a photo or short video on your smartphone or digital camera, and showcase what you love about Niagara Falls!
Spread the love Niagara Falls! Tell us what best encapsulates the love you have for your City. Submissions will be featured on the City of Niagara Falls social media channels, website, and future events.
Official Rules and Guidelines:
- All entries must be received by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, February 14, 2017.
- Contestants do not have to live in Niagara Falls, but must have a connection to the City (ex. work, student, etc)
- Videos are to be a maximum of 90 seconds
- The City of Niagara Falls, reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the contest, or any part of it, without notice
- City employees are encouraged to submit a video, but will not be eligible for monetary prizes.
How to enter the I Love MyCity Contest:
- Photo and video entries are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your file is too large to email, please contact Teresa Simmonds at 905-356-7521 ext 5105, or by email at email@example.com
- Include a brief description about what you love about Niagara Falls
- Include your full name, contact email, and phone number
- Note: In submitting to the I Love MyCity contest, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
In submitting to the City of Niagara Falls and participating in the “I Love MyCity Contest", you will warrant and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You (the contestant) are the author of, and have lawful ownership rights to the photo/video.
- Upon submission to the contest, you (the contestant) give permission to the City of Niagara Falls to use the photo/video on the City's website, social media channels, promotional materials and at future events, as required.
- The photo/video is unique and original and does not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, or patent.
- You (the contestant) agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the City, its agents, officials, employees, and volunteers from and against any and all claims and liability, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, or patent infringement, arising out of your (the contestant’s) participation or association with the City of Niagara Falls I Love MyCity Contest, or screening or distribution of the photo/video.