Sometimes people do not know where to call when help is needed. 211 has more than 56,000 services listed for the province of Ontario in over 150 languages.
2-1-1 is your community connection!
If you or someone you know has questions about . . .
- applying for financial assistance
- children and youth services
- finding a residence for a senior
- services available for abused women
- assistance with housing
- where to go for food and clothing
- multicultural associations
- and much more!
Dialing 211 on your phone is your answer. Phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Over 150 languages! You can also visit their website at 211ontario.ca.
911 is the number to call for police, fire and medical emergencies.